Income-Qualified Programs

Home Weatherization Program

To see if you qualify for improvements to the heating and cooling efficiency of your home, call the Community Development Authority at (262) 670-3770.

Need Energy Assistance?

The Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) is a federally funded heating assistance program that can help ease the energy burden facing customers with limited financial resources. To qualify, you must verify that your gross household income from the previous three months falls within certain guidelines.

For information on how to apply, call 1-866 HEATWIS (432-8947).